ANTI-SPAM POLICIES :
The Anti-Spam Policy posted here has been created to publish our policies and practices in regards to our MVs (Member Vendors) sending unsolicited email (spam) and to provide assistance to those who receive unsolicited email (spam).
Harvest Marketing Group does not allow or permit its services to be used to send unsolicited email (spam), and we enforce our Anti-spam Policy using several methods as outlined below.
Anti-spam Policy Enforcement
Harvest Marketing Group enforces its Anti-spam policy using numerous methods:
- To the best of our knowledge, Harvest Marketing Group and the software and services we use adheres to ALL state and national laws regarding sending unsolicited bulk email.
- Emails transmitted using Harvest Marketing Group's services include the point of origin and routing information as well as contact information about the MV that sent the message.
- Harvest Marketing Group provides ongoing training to its Marketing Advisors to discuss with our MVs and prospective MVs the appropriate and correct methods that should be used to build their email lists, as well as how to educate their prospective clients regarding Harvest Marketing Group's Anti-spam Policy.
- Written into our sales agreements with our MVs is language that specifically forbids our MVs from using Harvest Marketing Group to send unsolicited email or spam.
- Prior to going live with our services, MVs are given on-site or online training and consultation on the legal and correct methods they can use to build their client lists.
- Harvest Marketing Group supports OPT-OUT / REMOVE / UNSUBSCRIBE methods including a link at the bottom of each email and instructions on how to be removed from the list.
- Harvest Marketing Group maintains an OPT-OUT list that restricts our MVs from adding an email address to their list that has been previously opted-out.
- Harvest Marketing Group tracks all registered complaints related to each of its MVs. We track and compare the frequency and rates of complaints against historical averages of abuse and complaints throughout our system. When we believe that there is a violation of our Anti-spam Policy, we will contact the MV and discuss their options, which may range from a warning to termination of our services.